Sunday, July 13, 2008
Hamlet
All of us have heard the name Hamlet. And we know that this play was written by the famous Shakespeare, many many years ago. Aside from that and that Hamlet is the main character in the play, I knew nothing about it. The film we watched in class was actually quite interesting. At the beginning of the movie, I could not help but yawn very often; I could not seem to stay awake. But as we moved closer to the end of the film, I began to enjoy it. I had no idea what this play was about so everything was new to me. The only thing I did not like was the setting. Everything just seemed too unreal; I don't know if that was the purpose, but it did not seem to interest me. Overall it had a storyline and I'm glad to now know what this story is actually about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment